How Do You Answer These Questions?
- Creation – Where did we come from?
- Purpose – Why are we here?
- Eternity – What happens when I die?
- Moral Significance – what determines right and wrong?
- Beauty/love – How do I explain these concepts in my life?
- Redemption – How can I better myself to escape suffering?
I share these questions because I truly believe that Christianity provides the best explanation to life as we know it. I always encourage students to search for truth, as I believe the ultimate end to the search will be Jesus Christ, who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life (John 14:6). The question of worldviews is not do you believe, but what and whom you believe…
“I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel – which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.”
“See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ.”